PRESS, PREVIOUS WORK AND COLLABORATIONS, AND INTERVIEWS
The Walking Mermaid blog has had the privilege to work with other blogs, tourism companies, and companies to showcase their products or locations. Below you can find some of Jessica’s previous work such as reviews, Instagram take-over, collaborations, giveaways, and publications. If you would like to work with Jessica Tejera just go here to see what all The Walking Mermaid has to offer.
- Guest blog Post for More Native Than The Natives. Article: Oahu, Hawaii – Top Kid Friendly Hikes
- Blog Collaboration with Back Road Ramblers. Article: Kid-Friendly Recipes For Hiking & Road Trip Snacks
- Review at Gravity Fed for This Bar Saves Lives
- Guest blog post for She Dreams of Alpine. Article: 7 Easy Hikes in Oahu.
- Review at Gravity Fed for UVPaqlite
- Review at Gravity Fed for GoTenna Mesh
- Guest blog post for She Dreams of Alpine. Article: Best Outdoor Adventures of 2018
- Guest blog post for More Native Than The Natives. Article: Huntsville, Alabama: Hiking In Huntsville
- Guest blog post for Paige Minds The Gap. Article: How to Survive a Long-Haul Flight
- Guest blog post for Happier Place. Article: Jessica Tejera: Family Outdoor Travel Blogger and Photographer (Tennessee)
- Guest blog post for The Winged Fork. Article: 10 Things To Do in Clarksville, Tennessee
- Sand Cloud
- Sashka Co.
- Bend Soap Co.
- Kula Cloth
- Raw Elements
- Epic Wipes
- Outdoor Pantry
- Wild Woman Box
- Rapid Hammock
- Tree of Life
- MSR Gear
- Morsel Spork
- Tide Snorkels
- UV Paqlite
- Coffee Belnders
- Basic Invite
Jessica’s photography has been featured in the article, “Why Downtown Clarksville, TN is the Perfect Antidote to Big-City Blues.” Article was published on four different platforms by Visit Clarksville, TN. Click the link below each image to view the article.
VISIT CLARKSVILLE TN MAGAZINE 2019
Jessica’s photography has been featured in Visit Clarksville, TN Magazine 2019 issue. The Visit Clarksville magazine is a travel planner created and sent all across the country.
VISIT CLARKSVILLE TN MAGAZINE 2020
Jessica’s photography has been featured in Visit Clarksville, TN Magazine 2020 issue. The Visit Clarksville magazine is a travel planner created and sent all across the country.