There is nothing more magical then going to spend a day at one of Florida’s Springs. Florida is filled with tons of clear springs all over the state and best of all is that the water remains the same temperature all year round. The water is gorgeous, always clear and filled with so much life. I have explored a few for myself and fall in love all over again every time I go. I have searched the internet, other adventurers in Florida, other blogs, websites, you name it to bring to you the ultimate list of Florida Springs.
Here’s the list that everyone has been waiting for. The ultimate list of springs to venture of to in the sunshine state of Florida. I will keep updating as I come to find more to add to our list. I haven’t been to all of the springs in Florida but the ones I have been to I have linked back to so you can read more details about it.
1. Weeki Wachee Springs State Park – You can read the full travel guide here for more information.
2. Homosassa Springs State Park – You can read the full travel guide here for more information.
3. Ginnie Springs
4. Silver Springs State Park – You can read the full travel guide here for more information.
5. Devil’s Den Spring
6. Juniper Springs Recreation Area
7. Rainbow Springs State Park – You can read the full travel guide here for more information.
8. Three Sister Springs – Rainbow Springs is located close to this spring as well.
9. Wakulla Spring Run
10. Rock Springs Run at Kelly Park
11. Seven Sisters Spring in Chassahowitzka
12. Fern Hammock Srings
13. Ichetucknee River
14. Madison Blue Springs State Park
15. Econfina Blue Springs
16. Peaock Springs State Park
17. Lithia Springs Park
18. Rum Island Springs County Park
19. Morrison Springs Park
20. Hart Springs
21. Vortex Springs
22. Blue Spring State Park
23. Wekiwa Springs State Park Nature Adventures
24. Silver Glen Springs Recreation
25. De Leon Springs State Park
26. Troy Springs State Park
27. Wes Skiles Peacock State Park
28. Otter Springs Park
29. Fanning Springs State Park
30. Lafayette Blue Springs State Park
31. Crystal River Preserve State Park
32. Manatee Springs State Park
33. Poe Springs State Park
34. Jackson Blue Spring Recreation Area
35. Falmouth Spring
36. Blue Hole Springs – This park is also known as Florida Caverns State Park.
37. Pitt Springs
38. River Rise Preserve State Park
39. Salt Springs
40. Suwannee Springs
41. Warm Mineral Springs
42. Werner-Boyce Salt Springs State Park
*I will update as I keep finding more springs to explore.*
If you have ventured off to some of these springs or know of any other ones that I haven’t found out about yet, feel free to comment below. Love to hear feedback, tips, stories, and advice from you all.
You can check out more of our Florida travel guides here if you like. Also, if you enjoyed this article feel free to sign up for our newsletter here or follow our adventures on Instagram so you can stay up to date on upcoming travel adventures, tips, gear reviews, recipes and more. Don’t forget to share or pin to save it. Thank you for reading.