My family and I are currently raising funds to help send emergency items to Puerto Rico. In the last almost 2 weeks, Puerto Rico has suffered from over a thousand earthquakes. Many people have lost their homes and even their businesses forcing them to live in their front yard, camp shelters, and even leave the island running from these natural disasters. By making a donation HERE you are helping us provide some of these items to families in the south central and south west regions of the island.
My name is Jessica Tejera and I am the story teller behind The Walking Mermaid. I am a wife + mother to two beautiful girls. A coffee addict and wine lover who also has a huge love for the mountains and the beautiful depths of the ocean. Through this blog I hope to inspire + guide other families to reconnect with each other through outdoor family travel and nature. The Walking Mermaid is an outdoor travel blog but unlike most family travel blogs, I also like to share blogging tips to help other families and bloggers get their journey started in the outdoor blogging community.
SEARCHING FOR SOMETHING?
JOIN OUR TRIBE!
By joining our tribe you will receive this full camping planner along with blog posts, full access to our Tribe members only resource library, updates, freebies, giveaways and much more.
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.
TRENDING ON TWM
- The TOP 5 Kid Friendly Hikes in Oahu, Hawaii
- Kula Cloth – A Pee Cloth For The Outdoors!
- Ultimate Guide To Eco-Friendly Female Hygiene Outdoors
- Homosassa Springs State Park
- Guide To Fall Creek Falls State Park, Tennessee
- A Guide To Visiting The Dole Plantation.
- Exploring Disney Springs – Orlando, Florida
- 10 Pictures That Will Make You Want To Visit Puerto Rico
- Hiking At Manoa Falls, Honolulu, Hawaii
- RV Travel Hacks for Moms