My name is Jessica Tejera and I am the story teller behind The Walking Mermaid. I am a wife + mother to two beautiful girls. A coffee addict and wine lover who also has a huge love for the mountains and the beautiful depths of the ocean. Through this blog I hope to inspire + guide other families to reconnect with each other through outdoor family travel and nature. The Walking Mermaid is an outdoor travel blog but unlike most family travel blogs, I also like to share blogging tips to help other families and bloggers get their journey started in the outdoor blogging community.
SEARCHING FOR SOMETHING?
JOIN OUR TRIBE!
By joining our tribe you will receive this full camping planner along with blog posts, full access to our Tribe members only resource library, updates, freebies, giveaways and much more.
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.
TRENDING ON TWM
- Guide To Fall Creek Falls State Park, Tennessee
- The TOP 5 Kid Friendly Hikes in Oahu, Hawaii
- Kula Cloth – A Pee Cloth For The Outdoors!
- Best Easy Hikes Near Nashville, Tennessee
- Ultimate Guide To Eco-Friendly Female Hygiene Outdoors
- Camp Kitchen Essentials & Organization
- Rainbow Springs State Park, Florida
- Hiking At Manoa Falls, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Burgess Falls State Park, Tennessee
- Homosassa Springs State Park