Fall is among us and I’m not sure about you but I want to do all the activities and fun things I can with my kiddos this season. Fall is one of our favorite seasons of the year. The perfect weather, the changing leaves, and the delicious Thanksgiving food. Ahhh! I can’t wait to dig into a delicious pumpkin pie. Well I have planned a way to enjoy this season to the max with your little ones. I’ve created a new Fall Activity Pack for Kids that your children will absolutely love. Best of all, it is free! Let me tell you all about it.
Disclaimer: There are affiliate links in this post. To learn more about how affiliate links work please read our Disclosure Policy. Thank you for using our links and for your support.
WHAT IS IN THE FALL ACTIVITY PACK FOR KIDS?
The new Fall Activity Pack includes a variety of activities. I have split these up into three main activities which can last all season long. I will explain how this is even possible in a minute but first let me give you a glimpse of what is included in this 20 page Activity Pack.
- Fall bingo activity for the entire season.
- Fall Hiking Scavenger Hunt
- 31 Days of Fall Activities
- Our Favorite Fall Books List
FALL BINGO ACTIVITY
This is a fun one to do with your children. Each child will receive a bingo card to keep with them or to put on the fridge to check off throughout the season. We put ours up in our homeschool room for added fun. As you do some of the activities throughout the season you can check them off with a dot marker. Whoever gets BINGO first wins a prize. I have told my kids that whoever wins will go get ice cream or something fun at Target.
Some of the activities that is included in this fun Bingo game are:
- Bake a pumpkin pie
- Pick out a pumpkin
- Drink hot cocoa
- Jump in puddles
- Ride on a tractor
- Collect acorns
- Read a book (Full llist below of all of our favorite fall books.)
and so much more… You can view the full list below.
FALL HIKING SCAVENGER HUNT
We absolutely love scavenger hunts. I love creating them, doing them with my kids, and between us… I sometimes find myself doing them when I am bored. Yes I know. I’m grown! Well I created a very fun Fall Hiking Scavenger Hunt that the entire family will love. You don’t even have to go hiking to do it. You can do it in your own backyard, at a local park, while camping, or anywhere outdoors that your family likes to go to. This list includes:
- Finding acorns
- Finding pine cones
- Spot a bird
- Find a bug
- Find green, yellow, and red leaves
and much more. You can see a sneak peak below.
When doing the scavenger hunts we like to use a few books to learn more about the things we find. For instance, when we found the different colored leaves, we used the books listed below to identify which trees they came from and to learn more about that tree. We also sat down and learned about Autumn and why the leaves change colors during this season. Here is a list of the books we like to use:
- 1,000 Things In Nature
- Nature Anatomy: The Curious Parts and Pieces of the Natural World
- The Tree Book
- First Nature Encyclopedia
31 DAYS OF FALL FUN!
This is perfect for the entire season. It is a check list of 31 different activities to do with your little ones. You can either do this in one month or spread throughout the season. We like to spread ours out. Some of the things to do that are listed on here are:
- Read an Autumn book
- Carve a pumpkin
- Go apple picking
- Make a bird feeder
- Make a scarecrow
- Bake fall cookies
- Make a thank you card to someone special
- Make leaf shadows
and many more fun activities.
You can print this one out and as you do them just check them off the list. I also created a 31 day advent calendar that you can use as well. Just fill it out with the month and dates for that month and color in each day as you do them and get closer to Halloween or Thanksgiving.
Looking for more fun fall activities? Check out my post about 20+ Fun Things To Do With Your Kids During Fall.
OUR FAVORITE ACTIVITY
One of our favorite activities that we recently did was make leaf shadows. It is a very easy activity to do with your children too. Just go outside and collect a few leaves that are not dry or broken. Take them inside and grab some paper and crayons. Place the leaf underneath the paper and then color on top of the paper. It will create a shadow effect of the leaf on the paper. You can also take the leaf shadows on the paper and cut them out in leave forms and make a garland out of them to hang in their room.
FALL BOOK LIST
We love reading books in our home. Because I am such a firm believer that books are important for our children, I did add that to two of the 3 activities above. I also added a full list of Fall Books at the end of the Activity Pack for you to have. You can view these below as well and have direct links to each one of the books that we love.
- Halloween ABC By: Jannie Ho ***
- The Berenstain Bears: Happy Halloween! ***
- The Berenstain Bears and the Prize Pumpkin ***
- Goodbye Summer. Hello Autumn.
- Curious George – A Halloween Boofest
- Disney’s 5 Minute Halloween Stories ***
- The Night Before Halloween
- The Berenstain Bears: Fall Family Fun ***
- The Berenstain Bears: Thanksgiving Stories ***
- Dr. Seuss’s Spooky Things ***
- Dr. Seuss What was I scared of? ***
- The Berenstain Bears: Harvest Festival ***
- The Berenstain Bears: Give Thanks ***
- Halloween Wipe-Clean Activity Book (Scholastic)
- The Berenstain Bears: Thanksgiving All Around ***
- The Berenstain Bears: Thanksgiving Blessings ***
- Little Sticker Dolly Dressing Halloween (Sticker Book)
- Monsters at Halloween
- Poppy and Sam’s Halloween Party
- Halloween Magic Painting Book ***
- That’s Not My Bat ***
- That’s Not My Witch
- Little Children’s Halloween Activity Book ***
- That’s Not My Monster
- That’s Not My Owl
- The Thank You Dish
- Jonathan James and the Whatif Monster ***
- What If I Know My Feelings?
- What If I Know My Opposites?
- Billy and the Mini Monsters (Complete Collection) ***
- Color and Pop-Up Monsters (Activity Book)
OUR FAVORITE FALL BOOKS
I went ahead and put a *** next to our favorite books. The book, Jonathan James and the Whatif Monster is one of our all time favorites. It is a story of a monster in our heads that is always asking, “What if?” I love this story because it teaches us to not be so scared of what “could” happen. We also love all of the Dr. Seuss and The Berenstain Bears books. I also use the Halloween ABC book a lot with my youngest like she is learning the sounds to each of the letters of the alphabet. It is a very cute book.
You can view all of our favorite Fall books as well on our Amazon Storefront here and our Usborne page here.
GRAB YOUR FREE FALL ACTIVITY PACK FOR KIDS!
Our Fall Activity Pack For Kids is up for grabs in our Resource Library. This library is set up for TWM Tribe Members only. Don’t worry you don’t have to pay anything to become a member. All you have to do is subscribe here by entering your name and email and you will receive an email to your inbox with the link and password to access our library. Once you have access you will be able to print this Fall Activity Pack for Kids along with other printables, activities, planners, packing guides, and much more. Every month you will receive access to at least one or two new items like this one that will be added to our Resource Library.
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE FALL ACTIVITY PACK FOR KIDS ACTIVITY HERE!
Want To See More Activities And Guides For Kids? Check These Out:
- Star Gazing Constellation Scavenger Hunt
- Camping Scavenger Hunt for Kids
- Tips for Entertaining Kids During Camping Trips
- Baby Hiking Essentials (only for babies – 2 years of age and under)
- Healthy Snacks for Kids On The Go
- Must Haves When Hiking With Kids (for toddler age and up)
Follow our adventures on Instagram so you can stay up to date on upcoming travel adventures, tips, gear reviews, recipes and more fun activities such as these. Don’t forget to share or pin to save it. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy your new Fall Activity Pack.
What is your favorite activity to do in the fall? Let’s chat in the comments below.